Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pro-Hatchers Convoy to Putrajaya

Pro-Hatch recently held a convoy to Putrajaya on the 26/07/2006. The convoy included over 80 satrias(including myself). This was my first club outing since i've joined the Pro-Hatchers. Definitely awesome. Here's a brief log about the event.

I arrived at the first checkpoint at Sunway rest area at about 8.15pm. I went searching for the other members and I bloody overshot the parking area and landed to the exit heading out to the highway. I quickly reversed the car and went straight into the parking.

My car in the middle. The black Satria is turbocharged(monster~)

Red Mivec bodykitted Satria and a white Promote/Cwest bodykitted Satria

More cars at the corner

The crowd. Lotsa people by 8.30pm

Monster Satria, evo3 engine kicked in yo'

The convoy then moved in 10by10 cars. I was in the last group. We all left the checkpoint at about 9pm. We were crusing all the way until we hit the 2nd toll both. Disaster, or rather a blessing in disguise happened. A police cruiser came by and asked why there were so many cars stopping by. The comittee member then showed the officers the permit and we were free to continue our journey.

The police cruiser then turned on the siren and proceeded to escort us. Little did we know, the officer suddenly started speeding, so we had to do the same in order not to be missed out. We went off at the excess of 140kph and arrived at PutraJaya in a short 10minutes. Crazy cops..heheh

Monsters Monsters everywhere i see~

The 2nd and 3rd convoy groups from KL and Sri Hartamas arrived shortly after.

Sub Level(committee member) then introduced me to the senior hatchers(he was complaining that I wasnt mixing around). About 11pm, photo session begun and we started arranging cars by color/model. Hightlight of the day was the Satria Neo(one and only during the convoy). Sorry for the lack of pictures after(got too tired walking about a distance of 40 cars front and back). Event ended at about 12am. The convoy then proceeded to Cyberjaya for a TT at the mamak. Others went back included myself. I followed a friend's car back to USJ and we had a mini TT before proceeding back home.

Oh and more pictures of the convoy will be on Traffic/Hypertune magazine. So wait for that yeah :P

No comments: